[New Version] About the Firm
Experienced Delaware Lawyer Handles Corporate and Creditor Matters, and ADR services
Skilled Wilmington adviser assists with litigation and ADR resolution.
If your business faces a corporate or bankruptcy issue, the right Delaware lawyer can protect the business and your bottom line. Conaway-Legal LLC provides experienced, well-respected, representation to businesses in corporate matters, litigation and creditors’ rights cases. With 30 years of experience, serving as both lead and local counsel, the Firm is equipped to guide clients through the toughest situations no matter the industry. The Firm offer strong, thoughtful advocacy in corporate and business always designed to meet the client's objectives.
When a case or claim calls for neutral resolution, Conaway-Legal LLC offers a full array of alternative dispute resolution
services including arbitration, mediation, special discovery master, corporate custodian or receiver - all backed up by 30 years of experience and ongoing training.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished attorney provides knowledgeable business counsel
Respected by clients and colleagues alike, with an AV® Preeminent™ Judicial Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition of legal ability and ethics by attorneys and judges familiar with the Firm's work. The Firm delivers effective legal representation, as lead and local counsel, in the following practice areas:
- Corporate law — As an experienced corporate law attorney, The Firm handles a full range of corporate governance issues and can prepare authoritative documents tailored to your particular needs.
- Bankruptcy creditors’ rights — The Firm assists creditors seeking the compensation owed for goods and services. If you’re having trouble tracking down debtors or blocked by unwarranted legal obstacles, the Firm will help you recover the funds you’re owed.
- Commercial litigation — In contract disputes or other commercial litigation matters, you can trust the Firm to advocate for your rights in a thorough, professional manner.
- Alternative dispute resolution — Offering alternative dispute resolution services an experienced, highly trained arbitrator, mediator or other neutral to help your clients more efficiently resolve differences.
- Chancery Court — With so many major companies incorporated in Delaware, decisions by our state’s Chancery Court have a tremendous impact. The Firm can explain how the current law applies to your circumstances and prepare the strongest possible case if litigation arises.
For any of these issues, you can trust the Firm to deliver comprehensive legal support that helps your business overcome challenges and move forward successfully.
Contact a Delaware corporate and creditors’ rights lawyer to schedule a meeting
Conaway-Legal LLC represents Delaware clients, as lead ad local counsel, in a wide variety of corporate, creditors’ rights, litigation matters and ADR. Please call 302-433-6974 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my Wilmington office.